Czech Games Tzolk’in: The Mayan Calendar, Multi-Colored (CGE00019)
- For 2-4 players
- Takes about 90 minutes to play
- Great strategy game with unique mechanic
- Ages: 13 and up
Folded Space Tzolkin Tribes and Prophecies and Expansions Board Game Box Inserts
- Insert compatible with Tzolkin, and includes space for the Tribes & Prophecies expansion.
- The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
- The board and rules act as a lid on top of the trays.
- This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 Evacore sheets. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. Detailed instructions are included in the package.
- Note: Insert designed for games with external box dimensions of 30 x 30 x 7.4 cm.
Rio Grande Games Tzolk’in: Tribes and Prophecies
- This is an expansion to Tzolk’in
- Not a standalone game
- Adds depth and complexity
Renegade Game Studios Altiplano
- Manage your scarce resources for the highest yield!
- Traverse the high plateau, collecting raw goods along the way!
- Add new action spots to your board to increase available goods!
- Reiner Stockhausen’s latest “bag-building” design!
- Ideal for 2-5 players. Ages 12+. 60-120 min Play Time
Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game
- STRATEGY TABLETOP BOARD GAME: Kingdomino is one of the best-selling city or territory building board games. This top rated board game has a colorful table presence with medieval kingdoms made of high-quality cardboard tiles and castles.
- FAMILY OR ADULT STRATEGY GAME: This 2 to 4 players fantasy game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up.
- HOW TO PLAY: Kingdomino is a Card Drafting and Tile Placement game using a Pattern Building mechanic. It’s like playing dominoes with a Kingdom building twist! Each turn, connect a new domino to your existing Kingdom, making sure at least one of its sides connects to a matching terrain type already in play. The order of who picks their domino first depends on which tile was previously chosen. The game ends when each player has completed a 5 x 5 grid, and then points are counted based on the number of connecting tiles and crowns.
- Kingdomino is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, Planet, New York 1901. The popular Kingdomino collection now includes the stand alone Queendomino, the expansion Age of Giants and the roll & write game Kingdomino Duel.
- AWARD WINNING GAME: Spiel des Jahres winner (Game of the Year), Mensa Mind Games competitor, GeekDad Approved, Best Toys for Kids Award (ASTRA ), Major Fun Award, Games and Puzzles Magazine Game of the Year Award.
- INCLUDES: 48 dominoes, 8 wooden king tokens, 4 3D castles and easy to read illustrated rules.
- This version does not include the Domino Tower dispenser and score pad
- BONUS: Downloadable and printable goodies including sheets of score pad on the blueorangegames website in the games goodies & more section
Tzolkin Tribes and Prophecies
- An expansion for tzolk’in
- This expansion also includes new buildings and components
- 90 minute play time
Blue Orange Games Photosynthesis Board Game – Award Winning Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Photosynthesis is one of the best environmental board games referring to the life cycle of trees, for science and biology enthusiasts. This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with an ever-changing forest
- FAMILY OR ADULT STRATEGY GAME: This 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up
- HOW TO PLAY: Photosynthesis uses an Action Points Allowance System mechanism. Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full bloom to rebirth, and earn light points as their leaves collect energy from the revolving sun’s rays
- Photosynthesis was one of the top rated board games when it was released at Gen Con. It is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic and award winning board games like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901
- ECO FRIENDLY: Blue Orange is sensitive to the protection of planet earth and to climate change challenges and only uses recycled materials to manufacture Photosynthesis
- AWARD WINNING GAME: 2018 Mensa Select winner, GeekDad Approved, Spiel of Approval (The Spiel), Golden Geek winner in Artwork & Presentation (Board Game Geek), Casual Game Revolution Recommended, The Dice Tower Best Board Game Production
Stonemaier Games Viticulture Essential Edition Board Game
- For 1-6 players
- 45-90 minute playing time
- The essential edition includes the second edition of viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack
- It contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 63x88mm size
- Includes 36 Mama & Papa cards, 18 Field cards and and 24 Automa cards
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder
- STRATEGY GAME: Build your tracks across the United States in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic North American cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions (Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play)
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it’s your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. PLAY WITH ALEXA: Using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa
Splendor Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys
- Splendor is a game of chip-collecting and card development. Players are merchants trying to buy gem mines, means of transportation, shops—all in order to acquire the most points.
- Recommended age 10 and up
- Number of players: 2 to 4
- Game time: 30 minutes
- Includes: 40 gems ‘poker style’ weighted tokens: 7 × 5 Colors (green, blue, red, White, black) + 5 Jokers (yellow)/ 90 development cards (63.5×88 millimeter): 40 level 1, 30 level 2, 20 level 3 / 10 noble tiles (60×60 millimeter)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.