Ubiquiti Networks UFiber NanoG GPON Optical Network Unit (UF-Nano)
- GPON End-to-End Solution
- High-Performance, Provider OLT
- Low-Cost, Robust ONU CPE
Ubiquiti Networks UFiber OLT GPON Optical Line Terminal (UF-OLT)
- UFiber OLT GPON Optical Line Terminal
- Client and Uplink Connectivity: The OLT features eight PON ports to connect up to 1024 Nano G devices, and two SFP+ ports deliver up to 20 Gbps of uplink connectivity.
- Power Versatility Featuring low power consumption, the OLT offers two modular power bays. The first bay includes an AC/DC power module. The second bay can house an optional power module, either an AC/DC backup or a DC/DC power module.
- Rackmount Design The 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19
Ubiquiti Fiber to Ethernet Adapter (UF-AE)
- Ufiber active Ethernet provides data over long distances at high speed using fiber
- Use the included bracket to easily mount ufiber active Ethernet on a wall
- Poe input: 24V passive PoE 802.3af PoE
UFiber Class B+ GPON OLT SFP Transceiver Module UF-GP-B+ Single-Mode Fiber
- Ubiquiti Networks UFiber Class B+ GPON OLT SFP Transceiver Module UF-GP-B+ Single-Mode Fiber for UFiber OLT
- Ubiquiti offers UFiber GPON modules to increase the capacity of your UFiber OLT and connect your new customers quickly.
- Downstream Data Rate: 2.5 Gbps
- Upstream Data Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Cable Distance: 20 km
Ubiquiti UF-SM-1G-S UFiber Single-Mode Module 1Gig BiDi 1-Pair
- 2-Pack (TWO TRANSCEIVERS INCLUDED)
- Wavelength: 1550nm-TX/1310nm-RX / 1310nm-TX/1550nm-RX (SINGLE MODE)
- Max Data Rate: 1000Mbps (1G)
- Max Cable Distance: 3KM
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degrees C (-40 to 185 degrees F)
UFiber UF-SPLITTER-32 SC/APC to SC/APC PLC Splitter 1:32
- UF-SPLITTER extends the range of products for GPON solutions
- PLC optical splitters are a key building block for FTTx P2MP (Point to Multi-Point) access networks.
- The offered splitters have low attenuation and high reflection attenuation. The compact dimensions of these splitters allow for easy installation in racks and fiber optic patch panels.
- The splitter comes in a TUBE version, a combination of 1:32 and 4m fiber length.
- The fibers are of the G657A1 type and are terminated by SC connectors with APC ferule grinding.
Ubiquiti Networks UFiber Low-Cost GPON Optical Network Unit (UF-Loco)
- Broadband Transmission Technology: Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON)
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 2457.60 Mbit/s
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Ubiquiti Networks UFIBER GPON OLT SFP C+
- UF-GP-C+ UFiber Class C+ GPON SFP Module
- The UFiber OLT’s GPON SFP ports are designed for use with the UF-GP-B+ SFP module. The UF-OLT includes one UF-GP-B+ module; additional modules can be purchased separately.
- Supported Media: Single-Mode Fiber
- Connector Type: (1) SC/UPC
- TX Wavelength: 1490 nm
UFiber Loco UF-LOCO Low-Cost GPON Optical Network Unit (20 Pack)
- Ubiquiti UFiber Loco UF-LOCO Low-Cost GPON Optical Network Unit (20 PACK)
- The Ubiquiti UFiber UF-LOCO can be powered by a Micro-USB Power Adapter (included) or 24V passive PoE.
- Low-Cost GPON Optical Network Unit with GPON (SC/APC), Ethernet (RJ45)
- The Ufiber has speed up to 2.488 Gbps downstream and 1.244 Gbps upstream.
- The easy-to-read LEDs provide status information: Ethernet connection, signal strength, and power.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.